Now here’s a special little quad bike for you your little Evel Knievel brand New Launched on 1st May 2021 by Hawkmoto is the Volkan this little quad bike packs a punch and is brimmed with parental and child safety features. When looking for a kid’s quad bike surely this is key.
The Hawkmoto Volkan has a remote cut-off fob so you can be sure you are in full control even when stood on the sidelines. We were all amazed here at Hawkmoto when this quad bike arrived it’s solid and chunky and can only be described as a little tank.
We a seat height of 62cm its ideal for kids from 6-13 years old up to 90kg in weight. The 110cc engine is fully restrictable so you can control what max speed is possible and there is a safety tether on the handlebars to wrap around the child’s wrists in the unlikely event that they were to come off it to cut the engine.
- Engine: Low maintenance 110cc, Four-stroke, forward and reverse automatic gears, air Cooled
- Start: Electric start
- Speed can be restricted
- Oversized 7-inch wheels with large off-road tread pattern
- Brake: F/R hydraulic disk brake
- Suspension: F/R hydraulic suspension
- New upgraded stronger frame
- Seat height 62cm
- Brand: Hawkmoto
- Transmission: Chain
- Seat height 62cm
- Recommended age 6+ younger under supervision
- Warranty: 6 months parts only excluding consumables
- Assembly required as standard
Full Build Service is available when checking out. The oil Needed for an oil change is 10w-40 Motorcycle oil we recommend Lucas oil available available to add to your order.
The quad comes with transit oil in and will require a full oil change when you build the bike
Petrol Quad Bikes are high maintenance, they require tuning and servicing on a regular basis, please do not purchase this item if you have little or no mechanical knowledge.
6 months parts warranty – this covers manufacturing defects only; it does not cover any damage that may have been caused through misuse. Customers will need to be mechanically able to fit parts
The Following (where applicable) are not covered by the warranty:
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings and bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any accidental damage or normal Wear and Tear
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by lack of/insufficient maintenance or poor build/lack of knowledge
- Changes or modifications made to the item