50cc Mini Dirt Bike now with even more upgrades for the same price making this Bike even better value. Upgraded tube frame and plastics!
These Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes have quickly become the most popular type of Mini Moto thanks to their ability to be used almost anywhere. The MX49 Mini Dirt bike can handle uneven ground due to its front and rear suspension and chunky tyres it has brought access to a whole new world for the Mini Moto enthusiast. The MX49 also makes an ideal first motor bike.
Quality built to European safety standards these Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes have important safety features that you do not find on all Mini Motos 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes including, Safety Cut-Out with a tether to stop the bike should the rider become unseated, fully enclosed chain to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission and front and rear independent disk brakes. The speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take to one of the many Mini Moto tracks around the country.
At these prices, all your mates can have one and then you can have some real fun!
The Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike MX49 is a premium Mini Dirt Bike.
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- Aluminium upside-down forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Colour coded aluminium wheels (added quality)
- Upgraded Bodywork and Fuel Tank (latest design)
- Proper off-road tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Wavy disks front and rear (not only look great but work great as well)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger clutch
- Easy Start pull starter (makes starting much easier, particularly for youngsters)
- * Please note, pull starts are not under any warranty as if used correctly, they will not snap. They are easy pull starts so will not need to be forced.
You won’t find this list of upgrades on any other Mini Dirt Bike for this price.
Please note: there may be some colour differences to the trim of the bikes to that shown in the pictures.
Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike MX49 PRO Features
- Speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 65kg
- Engine: 49cc, single-cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Plastic Fuel tank: .8L
- Start method: manual pull start (Easy Start)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: Front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Upgraded Stronger clutch
Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike MX49 PRO Specification
- Engine Type – 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2 stroke
- Starter – Easy Start Pull start
- Fuel Mixing bottle
- Tool kit
- Ignition – CDI
- Carburettor – Ruixing Brand
- Transmission – Chain
- Upgraded Clutch – Automatic
- Max power – 2.1KW
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Front & Rear Disk
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 2.5-10 Rear: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket – 14 teeth
- Overall length 125 cm
- Seat Height 60/62 cm
- Package Size L / W / H – 108 x 31 x 52 cm
- Tank Capacity – 0.8L
- G.W. / N.W. – 27 kg/25 kg
Please note: the colour of some of the ancillary plastic components may vary from that shown in the pictures.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please always wear appropriate safety equipment when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner. The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and the ability to use and maintain.
Pull starts are not covered under warranty. Please do not force them too much as they will snap.
Absolutely fab my 6 year old son absolutely loves his bike Easy to ride
Grand kids loved them , they both took to them straight away very easy to ride for the 8 year old and 12 year old as first time motor bikes ! , easy to assemble , fuelled up went second pull , very impressed with bikes and service etc,
Have already ordered a bigger bike !! , but don't tell Nanny !!! lol
Bought a mini moto for my boy. Emailed to say had problem running. Within an hour had a phone call and a part was in the post straight away. Received the part withing 2 days and all sorted. Fantastic company and they have a customer for life now
Kids love it!! Easy to assemble, easy pull start, and sounds and looks great. Only problem is it's not hitting full rev range. Gets boggy like its struggling for fuel. Some say on here its the fuel tap, so gonna check. But great bike for price overall.
Great item my 6 Yr old daughter loves it and so easy for her to use