FREE BOTTLE OF 2 STROKE OIL WITH THIS BIKE!
MBOX49 Mini Dirt Bike 2020 model
If you are looking for more power this bike is the one to have. With A High performance Sports Exhaust the MBOX49 is one of the most powerful 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes available.
These Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes have quickly become the most popular type of the Mini Moto thanks to their ability to be used almost anywhere. The MBOX49 Mini Dirt bike can handle uneven ground due to its front and rear suspension and chunky tyres it has brought access to a whole new world for the Mini Moto enthusiast. The MBOX49 also makes an ideal first motor bike.
Quality built to European safety standards these Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes have important safety features that you do not find on all Mini Motos 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes including, Safety Cut-Out with tether to stop the bike should the rider become unseated, fully enclosed chain to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission and front and rear independent disk brakes. The speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take to one of the many Mini Moto tracks around the country.
At these prices all your mates can have one and then you can have some real fun!
The Mini Dirt Bike MBOX49 PRO is a premium Mini Dirt Bike.
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- Sports Exhaust with Aluminium End Can (Sounds Great)
- Aluminium upside down forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Colour coded frame (added quality)
- Upgraded Bodywork and Fuel Tank (latest design)
- Proper off road tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Wavy disks front and rear (not only look great but work great as well)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger racing clutch
- Easy Start pull starter (makes starting much easier, particularly for youngsters)
- Upgraded Graphics
- Colour coded frame
You won’t find this list of upgrades on any other Mini Dirt Bike for this price.
MBOX49 PRO Features
- Speed can be restricted for inexperience riders
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 65kg
- Engine: 49cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Steel Fuel tank: .8L
- Start method: manual pull start (Easy Start)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Upgraded Stronger clutch
MBOX49 PRO Specification
- Engine Type – 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2stroke
- Starter – Easy Start Pull start
- Fuel Mixing bottle
- Tool kit
- Ignition – CDI
- Carburettor – Ruixing Brand
- Transmission – Chain
- Upgraded Clutch – Automatic
- Max power – 2.1KW
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Front & Rear Disk
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 2.5-10 Rear: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket – 14 teeth
- Overall length 125 cm
- Seat hieght 60/62cm
- Package Size L / W / H – 108 x 31 x 52 cm
- Tank Capacity – 0.8L
- G.W. / N.W. – 27 kg/25 kg
- Please note we no longer use the "performance engine" due to reliability issues so the bikes are fitted with the newest 49cc air cooled engine.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
Drive Chains & Belts;
Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
Pull Starts or Inner Cogs;
Clutches or Clutch springs
Brake Cables, Disks Callipers and pads;
Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes;
Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Got my 6 year old son this bike for christmas he loves it. Great build quality runs nice. Would definitely recommend.
Delighted with my purchase daughter is going to love it, it's for her christmas, delivery was really quick
Bike looks great it’s a Christmas present so won’t get to test it out yet. Fast delivery
Delighted with my purchase daughter is going to love this for her birthday. Fast delivery and built to very good standard.
MBOX49 Mini Dirt Bike 3 Colours