The MBO 49 is our best bike yet! We have had various types of mini bikes over the last few years and this bike tops everything. We have changed various parts to make sure these bikes are faultless.
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- Sports Exhaust with Aluminium End Can (Sounds Great)
- Motocross style plastics
- Chain roller
- Softer rear suspension
- Chain roller
- Thick Tube frame (very strong)
- Motocross style plastics kit
- Aluminium upside down forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Upgraded Bodywork and Fuel Tank (latest design)
- Proper off road tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Wavy disks front and rear (not only look great but work great as well)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger racing clutch
- Easy Start pull starter (makes starting much easier, particularly for youngsters)
- Upgraded Graphics
- chain guide
- Heavy duty Swingarm
You won’t find this list of upgrades on any other Mini Dirt Bike for this price.
MBO49 PRO FEATURES
- Speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 65kg
- Engine: 49cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Steel Fuel tank: .8L
- Start method: manual pull start (Easy Start)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Upgraded Stronger clutch
MBO49 PRO SPECIFICATION
- Engine Type – 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2stroke
- Starter – Easy Start Pull start
- Fuel Mixing bottle
- Tool kit
- Ignition – CDI
- Carburettor – Ruixing Brand
- Transmission – Chain
- Upgraded Clutch – Automatic
- Max power – 2.1KW
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Front & Rear Disk
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 2.5-10 Rear: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket – 14 teeth
- Overall length 125 cm
- Seat height 60/62cm
- Package Size L / W / H – 108 x 31 x 52 cm
- Tank Capacity – 0.8L
- G.W. / N.W. – 27 kg/25 kg
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
Drive Chains & Belts;
Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
Pull Starts or Inner Cogs;
Clutches or Clutch springs
Brake Cables, Disks Callipers and pads;
Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes;
Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Not only were the bikes an excellent price but ordering and delivery was flawless - lots of other companies can learn a thing or two from these guys
Bikes doesn't seem to speed up enough really low power
I am satisfied and the most my daughter recommend this vehicle, after assembling it lit without any problems. I really recommend it for a beginner motorcyclist.
built up easily within half an hour. kids love it. brakes let it down.
The bike is obviously brilliant. I had some problems when I first started using it kept cutting out wouldn't run of choke. Got in touch with them over couple off day. Nothing worked they suggested. So they sent me a new carb out the next day. Fitted it starts and runs fine no problems. Great team and fantastic customer service. Would recommend to anyone.
And I now with I'm buying my spares parts from and maybe another bike 😁