NEW Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike 4 Stroke With Electric Start
All New updated design now with larger All-Terrain Tyres, Twin exhausts and led lights.
The New Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike has now got even better with larger wheels and huge new All-Terrain tyres.
It still has an awesome Honda Design OEM Engine, and anyone who’s in the know will recognize this to be one of the easiest to maintain and most reliable engines available.
Take a look at the pictures and checkout the Specification of the Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike. You won’t find a better quality 125cc Quad Bike at this price.
Easy to drive and easy to maintain. Very quick but the speed can be restricted if required.
Stump pulling power from the Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike Four Stroke engine will drive through the trickiest conditions and can carry a massive 100kg.
Features Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike
- 125CC Four stroke Engine
- Larger Wheels with Larger All Terrain Tyres
- New upgraded stronger frame
- New Style Lights Front and Rear
- Wider Track Front Wheels For Improved Stability
- Front Bullbar
- Fully Enclosed Safety Foot wells – Stops feet getting trapped under the quad, or its wheels
- Fully Automatic
- With front double drum brake + rear Hydraulic disc brake
- With full chain cover for extra safety
- With front double suspension + rear single suspension.
- A fully adjustable throttle restrictor
- Electric Start Ignition
- Adjustable Dual Shocks Font
- Adjustable Single Rear Shock
- Quality Branded bearings throughout
- Seat height 64
- Size: 124cm x 74 x 64 (Seat height)
- Weight 85Kg
- Recommended Max Load 100Kg (16 Stone)
- Air Cooled
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are ‘road legal’ and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Cables, Disks and Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Required To Use
Some final assembly is required to refit items that have been removed to protect them during transit or to enable the bike to fit in the packaging.
All that’s needed is unleaded petrol.
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.