Please note if you have a lithium battery installed:
Some Lithium batteries are not able to be jump started. Some types may just need to be charged with a suitable charger
Check with the battery manufacturer to confirm suitability for jump starting FIRST.
Any lithium battery that is safe to jump start (based on manufacture specs) can be used with Boost.
If the BMS has shut off, the Boost will likely need to be used in manual override to first reset the BMS.
Always check with the battery manufacturer to confirm proper battery operation.
All NoCo NLP batteries CAN be jump started with our NoCo BOOST devices.
You may still need to use Manual Override due to the BMS as above, but they can be used.
1,500 Amp UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
- Compact, yet powerful lithium jump starter rated at 1,500 amps up to 30 jump starts on a single charge
- Spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection.
- An ultra-safe and mistake-proof design with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, which allows it to safely connect to any battery.
- An ultra-bright 200 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes including SOS and emergency strobe.
- Recharge your personal devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets, e-watches and more - up to 6 smartphone recharges.
- Designed for gas engines up to 7 liters and diesel engines up to 4.5 liters for small diesel cars, SUVs, boats, trucks, ATVs, motorcycles and more.
- New Feature: Hot and Cold LED indicators of the internal battery operating temperatures to protect your batteries and devices.
- New Accessory: Includes HD Precision Boost Battery Clamps designed to easily connect to any 12V lead-acid battery from powersports to trucks.