PRE ORDER DUE 23/6/21!
50cc Mini Dirt Bike now with even more upgrades for the same price making this Bike even better value
These Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes have quickly become the most popular type of the Mini Moto thanks to their ability to be used almost anywhere. The KXD01 Mini Dirt bike can handle uneven ground due to its front and rear suspension and chunky tyres it has brought access to a whole new world for the Mini Moto enthusiast. The KXD01 also makes an ideal first motorbike.
Quality built to European safety standards these Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes have important safety features that you do not find on all Mini Motos 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes including, Safety Cut-Out with a tether to stop the bike should the rider become unseated, fully enclosed chain to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission and front and rear independent disk brakes. The speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take to one of the many Mini Moto tracks around the country.
At these prices, all your mates can have one and then you can have some real fun!
The Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Orion KXD01 PRO is a premium Mini Dirt Bike.
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- Aluminium upside-down forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Colour coded aluminium wheels (added quality)
- Upgraded Bodywork and Fuel Tank (latest design)
- Proper off-road tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Wavy disks front and rear (not only look great but work great as well)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger clutch
- Easy Start pull starter (makes starting much easier, particularly for youngsters)
- * Please note, pull starts are not under any warranty as if used correctly, they will not snap. They are easy pull starts so will not need to be forced.
You won’t find this list of upgrades on any other Mini Dirt Bike for this price.
Please note: there may be some colour differences to the trim of the bikes to that shown in the pictures.
Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Orion KXD01 PRO Features
- Speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 65kg
- Engine: 49cc, single-cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Plastic Fuel tank: .8L
- Start method: manual pull start (Easy Start)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: Front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Upgraded Stronger clutch
Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Orion KXD01 PRO Specification
- Engine Type – 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2 stroke
- Starter – Easy Start Pull start
- Fuel Mixing bottle
- Tool kit
- Ignition – CDI
- Carburettor – Ruixing Brand
- Transmission – Chain
- Upgraded Clutch – Automatic
- Max power – 2.1KW
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Front & Rear Disk
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 2.5-10 Rear: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket – 14 teeth
- Overall length 125 cm
- Seat Height 60/62 cm
- Package Size L / W / H – 108 x 31 x 52 cm
- Tank Capacity – 0.8L
- G.W. / N.W. – 27 kg/25 kg
Please note: the colour of some of the ancillary plastic components may vary from that shown in the pictures.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please always wear appropriate safety equipment when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner. The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and the ability to use and maintain.
Pull starts are not covered under warranty. Please do not force them too much as they will snap.
Please see this link on how to assemble the bike-
Excellent bike for the money. Grandson loved it
i hav not even got it and it cool
My son is nearly 9 with additional needs, we have finally found something that makes him happy and smile, I have never seen him with so much confidence and excitement. Amazing service, fast delivery, come with all parts. So glad we went for brand new. Thank you so much.
Easy to put together and thought it looked pretty cool,inspired me to look at off road bikes too.
My 9 year old was gobsmacked and thought he was very lucky to get this for his Birthday.He absolutely loves it and rides it as often as possible.The helmet,gloves and Google’s that come with it are an added bonus,my son rides this as often as possible and I have difficulty getting him off of it. Thoroughly recommend this.
It did state that it came with a spare pull start but was not in box when arrived how do I go about this many thanks