In perfect condition, only rode 85km (see pictures)
The stunning new Apollo Commander adults quad bike is the perfect ATV for hitting the trails or for doing chores around the yard! Featuring a powerful 200cc four-stroke, air-cooled engine, this quad can carry loads up to 150kg and speeds up to 40 mph!
A fully automatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) allows for super-smooth acceleration without having to mess around with switching gears. With front and rear hydraulic disc brakes and coil-over-shock suspension providing over 7 inches of ground clearance, the Commander 200 four-wheeler guarantees smooth braking and great handling that can tackle the toughest terrain! Includes front and rear utility racks and rear towing ball.
Features Commander 200cc Quad Bike
- 200cc, Four-stroke.
- Larger 10″ Alloy Wheels with Larger All-Terrain Tyres
- Front & rear carry racks
- Large premium LCD display
- Optional Rear tow ball
- Premium daytime running lights
- New upgraded stronger frame
- New Style Lights Front and Rear
- Wider Track Front Wheels For Improved Stability
- Front Bullbar
- Fully Enclosed Safety Footwells – Stops feet from getting trapped under the quad, or its wheels
- Fully automatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with forward, neutral & reverse
- With front double drum brake + rear Hydraulic disc brake
- With full chain cover for extra safety
- With front double suspension + rear single suspension.
- Electric Start Ignition
- Adjustable Dual Shocks Font
- Adjustable Single Rear Shock
- Quality Branded bearings throughout
- Seat height 68
- Size: 124cm x 74 x 68 (Seat height)
- Weight 85Kg
- Recommended Max Load 150Kg (23.5 Stone)
- Air Cooled
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes.
All motorbikes and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and the ability to use and maintain. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide is ‘road legal’ and is not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. The use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Cables, Disks and Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
Required To Use
Some minor final assembly is required to refit items that have been removed to protect them during transit or to enable the bike to fit in the packaging.
All that’s needed is unleaded petrol.
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE FOR DELIVERY TO THE FOLLOWING POSTCODES
IM,GY, JE, TR, BT, IV, HS, ZE, AB, KA, KW, PA, PH