The Himoto Racing Raptor is a high quality 1:5 scale off-road RC Petrol-powered Buggy. Equipped with a 2.4Ghz dual-channel system and superb 26cc two-stroke engine delivering high performance off-roading excitement and fun!
The Himoto Raptor 5XB 1:5 Off Road RC Petrol Buggy is a big toy for big boys, guaranteeing a whole new level of off-road experience. With its amazing workmanship & solid features like 20kg steering servo, double disc brake system & high quality anti-interference 2.4Ghz pistol-style transmitter, this buggy delivers smooth optimum off-road racing performance!
The cool thing is that the Himoto Raptor Buggy runs on regular petrol, which is easily available at every petrol station near you, and giving you a truly monster sound and power. You don’t need much special adjustments as you often do with Nitro Engine Vehicles.
Himoto Raptor 5XB Key Features
- 32cc 2-stroke petrol engine
- 700cc fuel tank capacity
- 2.4G Pistol-style radio transmitter
- Rear wheel drive & CNC process metal gear differential system
- High impact resistant body shell
- Double brake disc turn round system
- Fitted with out of control protection system
- Aluminium braced front and rear
- 20kg steering servo & 9kg throttle servo
- Washable air filter
- Shaft drive and 4mm thick aluminium chassis 6061T6
- Oil-filled adjustable shock absorbers & aluminium shock towers
- Quick prime carb and high strength suspension wishbone system
- Roll cage w/ aluminium roof plate
- Larger wheels w/ high grip tyres: (F) 176mm & 65mm and (R) 170mm & 75mm
Himoto Raptor 5XB Technical Data
- Length: 825mm
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Height: 270mm
- Width: 480mm
- Wheelbase: 610mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:9.6
- Engine: 32cc 2 Stroke Petrol Engine
Himoto Raptor 5XB Specifications
- Scale: 1:5
- Class: Off-Road
- Application: Hobby-Level/Fun
- Running Time: 40 minutes
- Power: Petrol
Included in the Box
- Ready-to-run, completely assembled buggy
- Factory painted body shell
- 2.4Ghz radio controller and receiver
- Tool kit
- Battery charger
- Rechargeable receiver battery pack
- English Owner’s manual / schematics
Required To Use
This model is fully factory built and Ready To Run with all radio gear including 2.4G Pistol Type Controller.
All that’s needed 8 AA Batteries for the controller.
This car runs on unleaded petrol and 2 stroke oil both available from petrol stations.