FREE spare Easy Start Pull Start while stocks last.
These Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes have quickly become the most popular type of the Mini Moto thanks to their ability to be used almost anywhere. The Highper KXD18 Mini Dirt bike can handle uneven ground due to its front and rear suspension and chunky tyres it has brought access to a whole new world for the Mini Moto enthusiast. The Highper KXD18 also makes an ideal first motor bike.
Quality built to European safety standards these Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes have important safety features that you do not find on all Mini Motos 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes including, Safety Cut-Out with tether to stop the bike should the rider become unseated, fully enclosed chain to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission and front and rear independent disk brakes. The speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take to one of the many Mini Moto tracks around the country.
At these prices all your mates can have one and then you can have some real fun!
The Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Highper KXD18 PRO is a premium Mini Dirt Bike.
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- Aluminium upside down forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Colour coded frame (added quality)
- Upgraded Bodywork and Fuel Tank (latest design)
- Proper off road tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Wavy disks front and rear (not only look great but work great as well)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger clutch
- Easy Start pull starter (makes starting much easier, particularly for youngsters)
- Upgraded Graphics
- Colour coded frame
You won’t find this list of upgrades on any other Mini Dirt Bike for this price.
Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Highper KXD18 PRO Features
- Speed can be restricted for inexperience riders
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 65kg
- Engine: 49cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Plastic Fuel tank: .8L
- Start method: manual pull start (Easy Start)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Upgraded Stronger clutch
Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Highper KXD18 PRO Specification
- Engine Type – 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2stroke
- Starter – Easy Start Pull start
- Fuel Mixing bottle
- Tool kit
- Ignition – CDI
- Carburettor – Ruixing Brand
- Transmission – Chain
- Upgraded Clutch – Automatic
- Max power – 2.1KW
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Front & Rear Disk
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 2.5-10 Rear: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket – 14 teeth
- Overall length 125 cm
- Seat Height 60/62 cm
- Package Size L / W / H – 108 x 31 x 52 cm
- Tank Capacity – 0.8L
- G.W. / N.W. – 27 kg/25 kg
Health and Safety has determined that this type of product is intended for use by 14 years and above. However due to its size and ease of use we are aware that this Mini Moto is very attractive and popular with much younger children and we often get asked if it is suitable for children as young as 6 and under. As the ability and experience of younger children can vary greatly, the use by children under the age of 14 is therefore solely at the discretion of the parents who are in the best position to assess the capability of their child. What we would urge is that whatever the age of the rider that they wear adequate protective gear and the bike should only be used in appropriate places with adult supervision.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please always wear appropriate safety equipment when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner. The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain.
Used correctly the Mini Moto’s are great fun and very safe.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE FOR DELIVERY TO THE FOLLOWING POSTCODES
IM,GY, JE, TR, BT, IV, HS, ZE, AB, KA, KW, PA, PH
Few issues at first but all in all good little bike. My son loves it
Bought for my daughter 8yrs old, easy to assemble, looks to be a good little starter bike.
can someone contacme please regardin my purchases d.bevan 07940088992
Amazing little bike, just a few miss haps, but Sam from the Team has gone far and behond to sort the problem , High five Team, So grateful for you upmost response .Thankyou
We collected a bike on saturday morning and my son has been out on it most of today. He absolutely loves it. The build is so much better than we thought it would be!