This Bike is one of the best Electric Dirt Bike’s for kids available on the market today
The Electric Mini Dirt Bike is the ultimate kids ride! Great for use anywhere whether it be the driveway the back garden or out on the field, this bike won’t upset the neighbours because it is whisper quiet. Also being virtually silent means you can use it where other petrol powered Dirt Bikes are not allowed.
However being electric does not mean it is boring you can still cruise over bumps and speed through dirt trails with ease, with a top speed of up to 35km/h and a range of up to 20km this bike gives plenty of thrills and you won’t be pushing it home at the end of the day.
The Electric Mini Dirt Bike 1200w Version comes standard with front & adjustable rear suspension, front & rear disk brakes, parent selectable speeds and large knobby tires. The battery can be removed and charged separate from the bike for convenience.
Many Electric Dirt Bikes look as though they have taken a petrol version and just strapped on an electric motor and some batteries, the Electric Mini Dirt Bike 1200w Version however has been designed with battery power from the start resulting in a sleek well engineered Dirt Bike.
This is the Electric Mini Dirt Bike with a 48V Li-ion Battery which not only has the benefit of being more powerful and having a greater range but is also very much lighter, giving bettet handling and recharges quicker.
Quality built to European safety standards the Electric Mini Dirt Bike has important safety features that you do not find on all electric Mini Motos including, Key start so you can control when this bike can be used, parental maximum speed restrictor from 7km/h to 35km/h so you can start them off slow and let them have more power once they have mastered the skills. Fully enclosed chain to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission no hot exhaust to get burned on and front and rear independent disk brakes.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take with you on any trip.
The difference between Lead Acid and Li-ion batteries?
1) Weight: Lithium-ion batteries are one-third the weight of lead acid batteries.
2) Efficiency: Lithium-ion batteries are nearly 100% efficient in both charge and discharge, allowing for the same amp hours both in and out. Lead acid batteries’ inefficiency leads to a loss of 15 amps while charging and rapid discharging drops voltage quickly and reduces the batteries’ capacity.
3) Discharge: Lithium-ion batteries are discharged 100% versus less than 80% for lead acid. Most lead acid batteries do not recommend more than 50% depth of discharge.
4) Cycle Life: Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries cycle 5000 times or more compared to just 400-500 cycles in lead acid. Cycle life is greatly affected by higher levels of discharge in lead acid, versus only slightly affected in lithium-ion batteries.
5) Voltage: Lithium-ion batteries maintain their voltage throughout the entire discharge cycle. This allows for greater and longer-lasting efficiency of electrical components. Lead acid voltage drops consistently throughout the discharge cycle.
6) Cost: Despite the higher upfront cost of lithium-ion batteries, the true cost of ownership is far less than lead acid when considering life span and performance.
7) Charge Time: The charge time for Li-ion batteries is muck quicker than Lead Acid batteries meaning you can enjoy more runs in a day.
Electric Mini Dirt Bike 1200w Version Features
- Key ignition and missile launch on/off switch
- Speed can be restricted with Parental control to 7 or 15 or 35 km/h
- Inverted Alloy Front Forks
- Adjustable Rear Shock
- Disk Brakes Front and Rear
- Range up to 20km (dependant on terrain and rider weight)
- Motor: 1200 Watt 48V Rare Earth – Neodymium Magnet Motor
- Battery: 48V Li-ion
- Parental speed controller 3 Speed: Low – 7km/h, Medium – 15km/h, High – 35km/h
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Transmission: chain-driven (11T front, 80T rear) (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: front and rear independent disc brakes
- Tires: 2.5 x 12" Knobby Pneumatic and 10" rear
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Rims: Aluminium
- Handlebars: Adjustable Forward/Back
- Key Start
Maximum Rider Weight: 70kg
Electric Mini Dirt Bike XTDE PRO Version Specification
- Motor: Volt 1200 Watt (Rare Earth – Neodymium Magnet)
- Battery: 48V Li-ion
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Disk Front & Rear
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 2.5-12 Rear: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket -11 teeth
- Seat height 64 cm
- Handle bar height 76cm
- Overall length 125 cm
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
Hi, this bike is impressive, the bike arrived on a pallet , built and shrink wrapped, any questions I had, they were answered, I would recommend this family company.