The MBO 49 is our best bike yet! We have had various types of mini bikes over the last few years and this bike tops everything. We have changed various parts to make sure these bikes are faultless.
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- Sports Exhaust with Aluminium End Can (Sounds Great)
- Motocross style plastics
- Chain roller
- Softer rear suspension
- Chain roller
- Thick Tube frame (very strong)
- Motocross style plastics kit
- Aluminium upside down forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Upgraded Bodywork and Fuel Tank (latest design)
- Proper off road tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Wavy disks front and rear (not only look great but work great as well)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger racing clutch
- Easy Start pull starter (makes starting much easier, particularly for youngsters)
- Upgraded Graphics
- chain guide
- Heavy duty Swingarm
You won’t find this list of upgrades on any other Mini Dirt Bike for this price.
MBO49 PRO FEATURES
- Speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 65kg
- Engine: 49cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Steel Fuel tank: .8L
- Start method: manual pull start (Easy Start)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Upgraded Stronger clutch
MBO49 PRO SPECIFICATION
- Engine Type – 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2stroke
- Starter – Easy Start Pull start
- Fuel Mixing bottle
- Tool kit
- Ignition – CDI
- Carburettor – Ruixing Brand
- Transmission – Chain
- Upgraded Clutch – Automatic
- Max power – 2.1KW
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Front & Rear Disk
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 2.5-10 Rear: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket – 14 teeth
- Overall length 125 cm
- Seat height 60/62cm
- Package Size L / W / H – 108 x 31 x 52 cm
- Tank Capacity – 0.8L
- G.W. / N.W. – 27 kg/25 kg
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
Drive Chains & Belts;
Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
Pull Starts or Inner Cogs;
Clutches or Clutch springs
Brake Cables, Disks Callipers and pads;
Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes;
Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Very happy with the little bike, almost as happy as my grandson. Seems pretty well built, starts easily and ticks over very nicely. I think it was very good value for money. Very satisfied. And next day delivery too.
Great bike next day delivery my boys birthday today and we have been out on it all day he loves it
Bought for grandson after having two new bikes that would not start.
Fantastic customer service. next day delivery plus one very happy grandson.
We purchased this bike for our grandson, he loves it, he has had the kxd bike for a few months but this bike is so much better.
Came very quickly - can't comment further as exporting it to g-children abroad.