50cc Mini Dirt Bike now with even more upgrades for the same price making this Bike even better value
The Kxd01 now comes with the performance 15mm Racing carburettor. This will make the bike more reliable, run smoother and easier to maintain! The wheels are now all Black along with the forks (This makes the bikes look a lot smarter!)
These Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes have quickly become the most popular type of the Mini Moto thanks to their ability to be used almost anywhere. The KXD01 Mini Dirt bike can handle uneven ground due to its front and rear suspension and chunky tyres it has brought access to a whole new world for the Mini Moto enthusiast. The KXD01 also makes an ideal first motorbike.
Quality built to European safety standards these Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes have important safety features that you do not find on all Mini Motos 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes including, Safety Cut-Out with a tether to stop the bike should the rider become unseated, fully enclosed chain to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission and front and rear independent disk brakes. The speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take to one of the many Mini Moto tracks around the country.
At these prices, all your mates can have one and then you can have some real fun!
The Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Orion KXD01 PRO is a premium Mini Dirt Bike.
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- Aluminium upside-down forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Colour coded aluminium wheels (added quality)
- Upgraded Bodywork and Fuel Tank (latest design)
- Proper off-road tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Wavy disks front and rear (not only look great but work great as well)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger clutch
- Easy Start pull starter (makes starting much easier, particularly for youngsters)
- * Please note, pull starts are not under any warranty as if used correctly, they will not snap. They are easy pull starts so will not need to be forced.
You won’t find this list of upgrades on any other Mini Dirt Bike for this price.
Please note: there may be some colour differences to the trim of the bikes to that shown in the pictures.
Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Orion KXD01 PRO Features
- Speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 65kg
- Engine: 49cc, single-cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Plastic Fuel tank: .8L
- Start method: manual pull start (Easy Start)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: Front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Upgraded Stronger clutch
Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Orion KXD01 PRO Specification
- Engine Type – 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2 stroke
- Starter – Easy Start Pull start
- Fuel Mixing bottle
- Tool kit
- Ignition – CDI
- Carburettor – Ruixing Brand
- Transmission – Chain
- Upgraded Clutch – Automatic
- Max power – 2.1KW
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Front & Rear Disk
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 2.5-10 Rear: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket – 14 teeth
- Overall length 125 cm
- Seat Height 60/62 cm
- Package Size L / W / H – 108 x 31 x 52 cm
- Tank Capacity – 0.8L
- G.W. / N.W. – 27 kg/25 kg
Please note: the colour of some of the ancillary plastic components may vary from that shown in the pictures.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please always wear appropriate safety equipment when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner. The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and the ability to use and maintain.
Pull starts are not covered under warranty. Please do not force them too much as they will snap.
Please see this link on how to assemble the bike-
The bike came very quick in good condition it was easy to assemble and looks absolutely amazing, I highly recommend the only downfall is there is a fuel leak I haven’t got round to checking where it’s coming from but most likely just a loose fuel line
Happy with my purchase and have had no faults with the bike.
This made my son very happy for his birthday brilliant quality bike easy to put together amazing delivery couldn't ask for a better service definitely be using this website again 😀
Happy with the bike
Very good delivery was fast response to emails quick very easy to assemble overall good experience