The All-New MBO MXR 50cc 9hp dirt bike is the real deal!
This is not a mini dirt bike, this is a 50cc motocross bike with a 12" front wheel and a 10" rear wheel. This is a great first motocross bike with PLENTY of power. The 50cc engine will produce 9BHP and will top out at around 70KM/H. With speed, you need good brakes. We have fitted hydraulic front and rear disc brakes that will be sure to stop you quickly and safely.
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- 9HP 2 stroke engine! (9500RPM) Fully automatic
- Sports Exhaust with Aluminium End Can (Sounds Great) HUGE EXPANSION CHAMBER
- Motocross style plastics
- Chain roller
- adjustable rear suspension
- Rear foot brake pedal
- Thick Tube frame (very strong)
- Motocross style plastics kit
- Aluminium upside-down hydraulic forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Proper off-road MX tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger racing clutch
- Upgraded Graphics
- chain guide
- Heavy-duty swingarm
MXR50 PRO FEATURES
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 115kg
- Engine: 50cc, single-cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Steel Fuel tank: 1.3L
- Start method: kick start
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: Front and rear independent disc brakes
- Upgraded Stronger clutch
MXR50 PRO SPECIFICATION
- Engine Type – 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2stroke
- Starter – Easy Start Pull start
- Fuel Mixing bottle
- Tool kit
- Ignition – CDI
- Racing Carburettor (adjustable)
- Transmission – Chain
- Upgraded Clutch – Automatic
- Max power – 2.1KW
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock (hydraulic)
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Front & Rear Disk
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 12" Rear: 10"
- Engine Sprocket – 14 teeth
- Overall size: 1280x640x820mm
- Seat height: 600mm
- Front and rear weels distance: 915mm
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
Clutches or Clutch springs
Brake Cables, Disks Callipers and pads;
Any other parts of similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.